Saturday, November 3, 2012

FINALLY....SILAS IS MOBILE!!

Finally, right?! I know he's still on the early side as the average age for babies to start crawling is 9-10 months, but he's been up on his hands and knees for over a month now! He's slow and a little unsteady, but after working with him today he got it going and we're so excited and so proud! 
I did tell Josh that in a few days I'll probably be missing the baby I could just put down and not have to worry about him getting into anything :)

So the video looks like he's hardly going anywhere, but he really is going 3 or 4 feet across the floor.
Also, when I say he's just like his sister try to remember back to Libby's crawling days...or just watch this. And can you believe how much they look alike?!

BTW Katie - He moved into a big-boy carseat today and it's great - much more comfortable for him. We drove to the hospital to visit Josh's cousin and he fell asleep in it... and kept sleeping as I got him out of the car...and kept sleeping as we walked all the way to the room... and continued to sleep for another 15 minutes! Our little boy is starting to be not-so-little...




1 comment: