Saturday, September 4, 2010

GO HAWKS!!

Today is a good day! We got up early and went to the Longest Yard in Valley Junction...They are a total Hawkeye bar and there's always a fun crowd. At halftime during every game they have a raffle and give away a bunch of crappy stuff and one cool thing. Last year we won the only cool thing given away at the game we were at - it was a Hawkeye Pullover jacket - everyone there was jealous of our win.
So today, they gave away a whole bunch of stuff and no luck on our part. Until...they pulled out the Hawkeye Snuggie! Who's number did they call? JB's of course! As we walked out of the bar after the game we were congratulated by a table of drunk guys. They did a slow-to-fast clap while chanting "snuggie" as we walked out of the place. It was pretty awesome and I felt like a major celebrity.

I am pretty sure Melon enjoyed the game - for sure our baby will be a Hawk fan!!

32-1/2 Week Belly
See - Warm and Hands Free!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Love the snuggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute pregnant! I wish I still worked with you so I could be that annoying girl that wants to rub your belly every day. Either way you're are adorable. I'm so HAPPY for you guys. ps.. Starpril is april.. I have no idea how to change it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh K.. so clearly I figured out how to change my user name. My user name use to be Starpril.. so don't be confused by my last sentence of my last post.

    ReplyDelete