We had our 34 week Ultrasound and OB appointment on Friday and it all went really well.
Baby Melon weighed in at 5lbs, 3oz! That's up from 3lbs 4oz just 4 weeks ago...No wonder my back is breaking - that's a lot of weight to carry especially considering the other weight I have been carrying up front for years!
Baby is still on track to be just under 8lbs at term. The ultrasound tech said our baby has very chubby cheeks, which we are so happy about - chunker butt babies are the best! Just see for yourself how pinchable they are :) She tried to peek between the legs just for her own curiosity, but the baby wouldn't give it up - kept it's little legs sqeezed tight together
Doc DeDongdajong (that's our pet name for my OB. His name is Vaughn DeJong, pronounced DeYoung) he said if things keep going well, we are on track to let me go to my due date or at least really close to it. They don't want to have to induce me because the chances of having a C-Section double with induction, and we don't want that!
I told him my sister already bought her plane ticket out here, and he assured us that we will have a baby by the 30th so no worries, Katie!
Take a look at the changes Baby Banta has made...and there are still 6 weeks to go!

Glad I can rest assured that Baby Melon will be out before I get there! Can't wait!!
ReplyDelete