Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Step

Take a look at the newest STEP in Olivia's life...



And a couple of days later...

heeheeheehee...how much do you LOVE that?!

I know I have said this so so many times, but this little girl is such a fast learner. Her daddy and I can hardly keep up with her!
She is still babbling up a storm and starting to laugh more and more. One of her most favorite things is kisses from Fletcher! She giggles and giggles while he licks her little face - It's pretty darn cute :)

She is forever saying "dadadadadada" Libbers loves her daddy!!

I made her her first protein for dinner last week. She had ground turkey mixed with sweet potatos. It wasn't her very favorite, but she didn't spit it out. This week she had ham and zucchini and strawberry yogurt. These things she is really really enjoying.

Her hair is getting really long in the front. I guess you would call those bangs, huh?! Long enough to put barretts in - so pretty!

KK...It's time for bed...love you all!






2 comments:

  1. Those blue eyes are going to help her get
    out of trouble when she's older. We need to
    go out for Mexican one of these weekends before summer ends!!

    ReplyDelete