She has pooped on the floor twice in the last month!! The first time was in the early morning hours while I got ready for work....I almost kicked the dogs butts because her turds looked exactly like theirs :) I guess maybe we shouldn't let her run around diaperless, huh? But who wants to wear undies all the time? Noone, I'm sure!
She looooves dog food, but she doesn't do what you would think she would do...there's no eating involved. She just grabs a handful and drops it on the floor, grabs another handful and drops it on the floor. She just likes to make a mess for us to clean up. She sure makes a point to keep herself under close watch - we can't our eyes off of her, and I know she likes it that way!
Naptime has continued to be a struggle, but after today, we think we might be making some progress. Will keep you posted on that.
She is really starting to enjoy our book reading time at night. She will sit on daddy's lap and listen to him read an entire book - she loves looking at the pictures and turning the pages. It's a great wind-down activity for her right before bedtime. I hope the trend continues!
Well I will let you enjoy some videos and pics of the little love-bug!
No comments:
Post a Comment