Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Personality Plus

Oh man, you guys. Olivia is so awesome. Her little personality is coming out in full force. Except it's not little. She is a sweet, curious, goofy, determined little beauty who knows exactly what she wants!
She will scream if you take her toy away, laugh if you do anything remotely silly, eat her feet if you take her socks off, and she will undoubtedly do something new and amazing every single day.

She started two new things today: Firsr of all - this is really exiting so brace yourself - I walked into daycare at lunchtime and she was...on her hands and knees rocking back and forth!! Where the heck did she learn that and when? The little booger is going to be crawling before we know it. I first of all freaked out and clapped and giggled and made a big to-do about it. Then I scooped her up and told her how proud I am of her and " good job, big girl..." And then I asked her why she doesn't want to be mommy's little baby. She is trying to grow up too stinkin' fast!
The next thing is hilarious to see. We think she is imitating us talking. It's too hard to explain, so watch this video. There is no sound and that is appropriate because she isn't making any sound when she does this :)

HERE'S SOME NEW PICS OF LIBBY LOU - - See how she has become so much more expressive at the end of the month?!!











1 comment: