Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby Anxiety

This little munchkin of ours is a very friendly little gal, but these days, she wants to be friendly from a distance.
I guess she is at that age where separation and stranger anxiety set in. She breaks my heart every morning and afternoon when I leave her at daycare. She cries and chases after me all the while sporting the best pouty lip you have ever seen and tears pouring down her face. She makes it hard on a mama, that's for sure!

She is also starting to get weary of strangers. Where she used to just reach out to whoever came near, she now holds back until she can give you a good once over (or more like a good 5 minute over). Once she intensly stared you down and plays bashful for a couple of minutes, she is pretty much good to go and will love the crap out of you.
Grammy and G-Pa and Uncle Brod and Krista were here over the weekend and Olivia was not too sure about them at first. Of course, she did warm up and have tons of fun playing and eating ice cream and all that good stuff, but it took a few! I guess that means we don't see everyone enough...have to work on that one!

I will post some new pics later for ya!

1 comment:

  1. I guess you guys better get out to visit us in California a little more often ;)

    ReplyDelete