Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another Poop Story

I know, I know. Enough about the poop, right?! I'm with ya - I promise!

So here's a good one for ya: Last night before Josh got home I was making dinner while the kids played in thier rooms. All was peaceful and quiet until....
Libby came running out of her room with her hands in the air and out in front of her screaming in terror, "MOM! My hands! I got poop on my hands - look!"
So calmy I tell her we'll get them washed up, but where did the.....Oh. I smell it. And I look. It's coming out the top of her pants and up her back. She was very upset so I suggest going to the bathroom to get cleaned up. On our way there she says in a super-sad voice, "Mommy. There's poop on my rocking chair."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I run to her room and as I get there what do you think I find? Nothing other than - you guessed it -  Silas playing in the poop on the rocking chair!
Clothes off - everyone in the tub!

OH THE JOYS :)

1 comment: