Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm 10 Months Old....Look What I can DO!

Silas turned 10 months old on Friday - Happy Birthday Georgie Boy!!!
Saturday morning the little man woke up as usual - Bright and early. We were getting breakfast ready and he was in the kitchen with Dad. I was sitting at the kitchen table with Libby. I turned and looked and Silas was WALKING to Josh! Not just a few steps - like half way across the kitchen. Then he turned around and walked back to me :) We were so excited and so was he - super proud of himself (as he should be)! I was laughing my head off but tears were flowing, too. Why do they have to grow up so fast. Time to have another baby you say??? LOL!
So here's a video of the big boy...Notice the Huffing and Puffing at the end - HAHAHAH! Enjoy along with some other pics.













































No comments:

Post a Comment