Monday, October 11, 2010
4 YEARS LATER
Josh and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary last Thursday October 7th!
It is crazy to me that 4 years have gone by, but at the same time it feels as though we have been a part of each others lives forever....We decided that that is a good thing!
I am truly blessed to have Josh as my husband and best friend. I thank God every day for bringing him into my life. He knows everything there is to know about me, sometimes to the point of annoyance - I don't think I could get away with anything if I tried! It may seem cliche, but he can ALWAYS make me smile and that is one of my very favorite things about him - he is a funny guy and has never held back around me even when it makes him look totally dorky :)
Josh and I share the same values and opinions on many things in life, and the ones we have differed on, we have always been able to talk through and come to a satisfied agreement. We really are an amazing match. I am confident that as we begin the next stage in our life of raising our child we will be able to continue this way.
He may not be known as a man of patience, but I have seen his patience grow over the last 9 months. Not that I have been a huge pain-in-the- butt pregnant lady, but there have been times when my brain was slow (or not working at all) or my emotions ran wild, and he has been pretty great through those times.
I know he is going to be an awesome daddy and I can't wait to watch the relationship between him and the baby unfold and blossom. It will be beautiful.
It took only a matter of weeks and endless hours on the phone for us to fall in love, and I look forward to a full lifetime of happiness together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment