Here are some of my growing belly pictures. It is weird to see because I didn't ever notice the day to day growth. It was like one day I didn't have a bump and the next thing I knew I had a basketball under my shirt! The belly is soon to disappear. I am kinda sad about it. It has been something undescribable to have our baby as a part of me for the last 9 months. But it will soon be in my arms, so hopefully I won't miss it too much...
![]() |
| 4 months |
![]() | ||
| 5 months
|
![]() |
8.5 months |
![]() |
| 9 months |







Whoa! You're definitely not huge, but you look ready to burst!! I can't wait for little Melon to come out -- it's not fair that you've been hogging it for so long ;)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to both you and Josh and I will pray for a healthy baby and that he or she comes on its own. and I hope that you have a different name picked out besides baby Melon LOL. Love you three and cant wait to meet the addition to the family and for your mom to be grandma:)
ReplyDelete