We had our last Perinatal appointment last Thursday. It didn't go as well as I had hoped. Everything is fine, so don't worry. But Dr. Drake put me on bedrest since my blood pressures are being unstable. This means I have to spend my days on the couch preparing myself for what is to come. Although I am sure when the baby gets here I will appreciate the relaxation time that I have now, it does not appeal to me at the moment. I really wanted to go into labor at work so I could spend the first few hours keeping busy and my mind off it as much as I could. And I wanted to keep working because as I thought, this last couple weeks is going slowly - especially now that I have nothing to do except think about it!
BUT I want and need to take care of me and the baby, so here I sit, 9am, just having finished breakfast and chillin' out in my sweats:)
Oh darn it.. you've had such a great pregnancy. Thank Goodness we went to dinner last week.. which btw was such a great time. It was nice to catch up with you girls. We need to do it more often. Like you said in your post you should enjoy your relaxation time considering you'll wish you could have it in a couple of months but its so hard to appreciate when its not on our terms. Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDelete