I made sure to tell my husband how very much I appreciate everything he does. I don't think I ever take it for granted, but it sure brings it to light just how much he does with Olivia. He dresses her in the morning, he takes the dogs out, he gets her milk for the day out of the freezer and he tells me it's 6:30 and I need to get going. He really does so much to make the morning go smoothly. He's a great daddy and husband; probably the best there is!
So on with the "growing" events:
On Wednesday Libbs laughed for the first time! And the second time! It was during lunch at daycare and I gave her a rasperry on her belly. It was such an awesome sound to hear - I only wish I could get her to do it again, but it appears she forgot how! I suppose she will figure it out again and be doing plenty of it in no time :)
On Saturday she did what she always does and decided she was going to be upset unless I let her sit at the dinner table with us. So we had an idear - we got the high chair out and she actually sat at the table with us instead of on my lap! It was a big-girl moment...
Olivia has now learned that her hands can go in her mouth, and therefore anything that goes in her hand can go in her mouth! She reaches out and grabs the dangly toys in her gym and chews them, she pulls blankets up to her mouth and chews on them, she grabs our fingers and chews on them...Basically she chews on anything she can get ahold of!!
I think she's gonna cut a tooth here in the near future. The telling signs - she gnaws on everything and she slobbers slobbers slobbers all over herself. She can even blow slobbery bubbles which is very cute :)
And look how much this little girl has changed in the last 3 months. I know she has gotten bigger, but look at her features. She doesn't even look like the same baby...it's amazing how different her little face looks.
My mom sent me some pictures of me when I was a baby and it really amazed me how much she actually resembles me - She doesn't look like me - just resembles. I think it's the nose ! What do you think?
| Uncle Tom came by for a visit! |
| I still love the MIRROR! |
| Still love it! |
| Big Girl at the Table |
| Chillin' with Daddy |
| See how different I look? |
![]() |
| My baby pics |

Olivia looks like she's developing some attitude in the picture at the table. Like, "What you want momma?! Give me some food!"
ReplyDelete