Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jealous?

This is what Olivia was doing at 12:15 this afternoon. Do any of you wish that's what you were doing at noon today? I know I am totally Jealous!!

I think this pic is so funny - her legs look like they're only 3 inches long!!! Good old Fuzzi Bunz!

Our little punkin has not been sleeping through the night for the past week and half. Actually it's like she's only a few weeks old again - she is waking every couple of hours to eat.  We are going to start her on Rice Cereal this weekend and I'm so stinkin' excited! I hope she loves it - We will video so you can all see her first bites :)


1 comment:

  1. I spend my lunches hanging out on the beach, so I'm not too jealous ;) Yesterday when I was at the beach I was thinking how much fun O will have playing on the beach when she's a little older. You guys will have to bring her out to visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete