Saturday, January 22, 2011

Self-Sufficiency

Little Miss Olivia has been working hard on mastering this one certain technique to soothe herself. Can you guess what it is?? If you guessed the Thumb Suck you were right!!!

Daycare has been giving her a pacifier so I think she is becoming somewhat dependent on it. Josh and I don't usually indulge in that so this is what she has decided is best for her - at least at home!

Also on this post is a video (theres not a picture) of her talking to herself at 8am this morning...Too cute :)

All of these things are showing us that she is learning about herself and what makes her happy. She is growing so fast.

Our friends Chad and Mirela just had their 3rd baby boy last night - congratulations!! - and when they sent a picture of him to us, I cried. Of course. My little tiny baby is just not so tiny anymore. Don't get me wrong - I absolutely LOVE watching her grow and learn and become more independent. BUT...She's quickly becoming my not-so-little-tiny baby anymore. It just makes me realize how I need to savor each and every moment with her because it goes by so quickly. Man I love her!

All for now - Have a great weekend!!! Love you all!


3 months in and still in LOVE




Well the video won't load - I think it's too big. I will have to try some editing and see if I can make it smaller. Check back later and maybe I'll have it up. Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment